Executive Vice Chairman, Feedback Highways OMT Pvt. Ltd.
Parvesh Minocha is part of the promoter group of Feedback Infra Private Limited (FIPL). He is the Group Managing Director for Transportation, Construction and Logistics businesses of the Company. He is also the Chairman of the Board of Growth and Development and Chairman, Feedback International, which are constituted to generate and pursue growth initiatives, nurture nascent businesses, build strategic client relationships, explore new client segments, explore inorganic growth options and expand FIPL’s footprint across international geographies.
Parvesh is the member of Boards at FIPL, and its international subsidiaries - Dubai Consultants and Feedback Indonesia. He is also the Executive Vice Chairman of Feedback Highways OMT.
Some of the initiatives/mandates that Parvesh has been associated in the recent past are given below:
- Getting the JV with Portugal and incubating the Highways Operations & Maintenance (O&M) business;
- Acquisition of Dubai Consultants, a 40 years old Architecture practice in Dubai;
- Establishing branch office in Abu Dhabi;
- Assisting various funds for India strategy and support in acquisitions;
- Improving operations across Roads, Metro, Rail and Power sectors;
- Establishing key relationships and getting some of the largest orders for Feedback group.
Before the current role, as Managing Director of the erstwhile Engineering, Procurement and Management Division at FIPL, he has been responsible for establishing the engineering practice of Feedback Group and for strategizing, planning, monitoring and executing various large-scale infrastructure projects across townships, power distribution, buildings, highways, etc. Under his leadership, Feedback Infra has evolved to be the leading highways engineering consulting company of India.
Parvesh is an engineer from NIT Durgapur with an Advanced Management & Leadership Program course from Oxford University. He has over 32 years of rich experience, more than half of which has been in the infrastructure sector.