Feedback Power Operations and Maintenance Services Pvt. Ltd. (Feedback Power) was incorporated in February 2011 as a 100% subsidiary of Feedback Infrastructure Services Private Limited.
Feedback Power is involved in the provision of operations and maintenance services for energy assets across the transmission, distribution and generation segments. Feedback Power provides the following value added services:
- Pre-commissioning services – the service offering covers punch listing, stores audit, assessment and review of drawings and preparation of technical diary and O&M manuals, development of MIS system, supervising performance guarantee test & review of test result reports, assessment of operational efficiencies & compliances, periodic review meetings with EPC contractor.
- Power Plant Operations & Maintenance - various models from O&M supervision to provision of entire O&M services - encompassing establishment of systems, processes and management practices to enhance availability and efficiency in operations and maintenance - is on offer for clients.
- Power Plant Performance Improvement – the company offers overall review & optimization of plant organization & processes interalia covering review & strengthening of O&M planning processes, review & strengthening or optimization of efficiency monitoring processes by fine tuning the key technical parameters.
The services offering is structured in a manner that allows for risk sharing while providing opportunities to share on the upside. Feedback Power’s service offering is centred on the following value propositions:
- Strong international and local alliances to cater to project requirements
- International expertise on call for –
- latest technologies, e.g. supercritical, CFBC and others
- operational effectiveness
- Dedicated team at site with core technical competencies
- Outcomes oriented – structured guarantees on performance
- Direct supervision of deliverables by top management
The company works in partnership with clients to meet planned outcomes for the efficient operations and maintenance of the energy assets through a strong base of technically qualified personnel.
Some recent engagements include:
Pre commissioning and supervisory services for operation and maintenance of a 33 MW (2 x 16.5 MW) captive coal based power plant (CFBC boiler and Nanjing turbine – Chinese supplies) in Bandar Aceh, Indonesia, with a takeover provision for the operations and maintenance at the owner’s instance.
|Diagnostic study for performance improvement of a 1720 MW (7x 210 MW + 1x 250 MW) coal based thermal power plant in Raichur, Karnataka for Karnataka Power Corporation Limited and technical support in the implementation of the improvement schemes.|
|Complete operations and maintenance of a 12MW Biomass power project in Rajasthan, from fuel handling to delivery of power, with performance guarantees.|
For further information on how Feedback Power can assist you, contact:
Chief Executive Officer
Feedback Power Operations and Maintenance Services Private Limited
#613 to 616, 6th Floor, Block-III, White House, Kundanbagh, Begumpet
Hyderabad 500 016, INDIA
Direct: +91 40 23415085
Fax: +91 40 23415084