Feedback Infrastructure Services Nepal Ltd.

Feedback Infrastructure Services Nepal Limited is a 51 percent subsidiary of Feedback Infra Private Limited with the Nepal-based Himalayan Infrastructure Fund Limited controlling the other 49 percent.

The subsidiary focuses on providing services in the infrastructure space, with a special thrust on hydropower projects to capitalise on the hydro potential of the country.

Over the years Feedback Nepal has developed full capacity to independently execute engineering design of hydropower projects in Nepal. Local capacity is being further strengthened to develop Feedback Nepal as an integrated hydropower design centre for Feedback Group.

Feedback Infra on twitter